PLEASE CONTACT Pure directly to use other forms of payment such as Paypal, Venmo or Zelle
Winter Renewal Retreat in Vermont
Jan 26 – 29th, 2023
Join Ashley and Adrienne for a tranquil retreat in the beautiful Plymouth, Vermont at The Good Commons retreat center.
Located at the crossroads between Killington and Okemo ski resorts and the
beautiful lakes of the Okemo Valley
Included in your Retreat:
Yoga, Meditation, + Yoga Nidra
Accommodations + VT Lodging Taxes,
Light Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, and Dinner
Please inform us of any dietary restrictions when booking
Retreat is BYOB and Winter activities will be offered for additional cost
Massages Services also available and can be request at time of booking
Retreat will Max out at 14
8 Bed Dorm Room $825
Shared Bedroom $875 – SOLD OUT
NAMASTE IN GREECE
May 3 – May 9, 2023
Join us in Greece and you will Nama-stay forever! Amorgos is a beautiful island located in the eastern most part of the Cycladic area in Greece. Known as a top yoga retreat destination worldwide, Amorgos is truly an oasis of peace, beauty and serenity with energy that is pure and calming, empowering and cleansing. This location is an ideal oasis for self-discovery, tranquility, unique moments and connection with nature, self and like-minded souls.
We will be staying at The Aegailis Hotel & Spa; a 5-star family owned Hotel & Spa that is fully set up for a luxurious yoga retreat while having the freedom to explore the island, visit neighboring villages, discover secret beaches and caves and enjoy delicious Greek food.
Start your day waking up with the warm sunlight glistening through your bedroom. Immerse yourself in your yoga practice in a fully equipped shala overlooking the many shades of blue of the Aegean Sea. Open your mind and heart while saluting the sun, feeling the Mediterranean breeze sweep by. Relax and get pampered with a massage performed by experienced and skilled therapists. Connect with nature; let your spirit rejoice with the scents of Amorgian flowers and herbs. Indulge yourself with traditional Greek dishes all prepared with hand-picked ingredients and organic vegetables. Come not only to take a break for yourself but also to embark on a journey of peace, transformation and self-discovery.
Your Yoga Retreat Includes:
-6 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view
-Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
– Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)(no drinks included)
– Greek Cooking Lesson
-Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
-One 30′ relaxing massage
-10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
-Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
-Use of Yoga Shalas and Equipment
-Use of wireless internet
-Vat, City Tax
-Travel to and from the island (airfare and sea ferry – there is no airport on Amorgos Island).
– 4 Euros daily tourist tax due upon checkout
-Additional spa services, island adventures or excursions, and gratuities.
– Travel Insurance
Cost, Deposit, and Payment Information:
Cost, Deposit, and Payment Information:
Single Room Cost $2,800
Shared 2-person room Cost $2450 (per person)
If you like to share a room and traveling alone we will pair you with someone else that is traveling alone as well – just let us know!
*if you are traveling with more than two others, please contact us to see if there is still a room available to accommodate your whole party (3-6 people)
Ask about Multi-Room Discounts
$500 Non-Refundable Deposit to Book Room is due upon booking room.
Through mindbody or option to pay in full
Monthly Payments will be required until paid in full. Remaining balance must be paid in full no later than Dec 1, 2022 unless alternative arrangements with Pure Toms River Yoga
- If you must cancel your retreat, the required deposit is non-refundable
- Pure Toms River Yoga will approval you to transfer (i.e. re-sell) your spots to a new client for $100 administrative fee.
- Full refund, less deposit, will be given if cancellation is made before October 31,2022. 50% Refund, less Deposit, will be given if cancellation is made between November 1 – December 31, 2022. After January 1, 2023 we will not be able to refund if cancellation occurs
- Pure Toms River Yoga reserves rights to cancel the retreat. In case we cancels the retreat, payments including deposit will be fully refundable only to the enrolled clients at the time of cancellation.
- Pure Toms River Yoga is not responsible for any expense incurred in preparation for cancelled retreat. such expense include but not limited to airline tickets, travel visa, cost incur due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect your investment.
By paying the deposit for the retreat you are agreeing to our cancellation policy