Relax and Rejuvenate in Greece
April 22- April 27, 2021
Relax, rejuvenate and explore one of the most beautiful yoga retreat destinations in the world. Amorgos is a beautiful island located in the eastern most part of the Cycladic area in Greece. Known as a top yoga retreat destination worldwide, Amorgos is truly an oasis of peace, beauty and serenity with energy that is pure and calming, empowering and cleansing. This location is an ideal oasis for self-discovery, tranquility, unique moments and connection with nature, self and like-minded souls.
We will be staying at The Aegailis Hotel & Spa; a 5-star family owned Hotel & Spa that is fully set up for a luxurious yoga retreat while having the freedom to explore the island, visit neighboring villages, discover secret beaches and caves and enjoy delicious Greek food.
Start your day waking up with the warm sunlight glistening through your bedroom. Immerse yourself in your yoga practice in a fully equipped shala overlooking the many shades of blue of the Aegean Sea. Open your mind and heart while saluting the sun, feeling the Mediterranean breeze sweep by. Relax and get pampered with a massage performed by experienced and skilled therapists. Connect with nature; let your spirit rejoice with the scents of Amorgian flowers and herbs. Indulge yourself with traditional Greek dishes all prepared with hand-picked ingredients and organic vegetables. Come not only to take a break for yourself but also to embark on a journey of peace, transformation and self-discovery.
Your Yoga Retreat Includes:
- 5 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view of the crystal-clear Aegean Sea
- 2 Yoga Classes Per Day (encouraged to take but not required)
- A daily delicious breakfast buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are available in case needed)
- Daily Dinner at the hotel’s award-winning Ambrosia Gallery restaurant (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are available in case needed, no drinks included)
- Transfers upon arrival and departure in Amorgos island (port-hotel-port)
- One 30’-minute relaxing massage at the hotel’s peaceful spa complex, Lalon Idor Spa
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Free Use of the Lalon Idor Spa facilities (the sauna and hammam, Jacuzzi, the indoor heated seawater swimming pool and the fitness center)
- Use of wireless internet
- VAT, city tax
Not included in your retreat:
- Travel to and from the island (airfare and sea ferry – there is no airport on Amorgos Island). Flight would be to Athens, Greece
- Approximately $5 daily tourist tax due upon checkout (amount depends on the exchange rate).
- Additional spa services, island adventures or excursions, and gratuities.
- Travel Insurance
Cost, Deposit, and Payment Information:
Single room $2,200
Early Bird Special $2,000 booked before 09/01/2020 – For Cash or Other Forms of payment please contact us directly
Early Bird Single Room Deposit
Relax and Rejuvenate in Greece 15% non-refundable deposit to book a single room. Remaining balance must be paid in full no later than March 31, 2021 unless you have made alternative arrangements with Pure Toms River Yoga.
Shared 2-person room $1850 (per person)
If you like to share a room and traveling alone we will pair you with someone else that is traveling alone as well – just let us know!
Early Bird Special 2 -person room $1650 (per Person) book before 09/01/2020 – For Cash or Other Forms of payment please contact us directly
Early Bird Shared Room Deposit (per person)
Relax and Rejuvenate in Greece 15% non-refundable deposit to book a shared room. Person that will be traveling with must book within 72 hours to hold room. Please Reach out to Ashley to confirm. Remaining balance must be paid in full no later than March 31, 2021 unless you have made alternative arrangements with Pure Toms River Yoga.
*if you are traveling with more than two others, please contact us to see if there is still a room available to accommodate your whole party (3-6 people)
15% non-refundable deposit due upon confirmation to reserve your room before October 1, 2020.
25% non-refundable deposit due upon confirmation to reserve your room if after October 1, 2020.
Remaining balance must be paid in full no later than March 31, 2021 unless you have made alternative arrangements with Pure Toms River Yoga