Welcome Home! If you are not ready to come back we understand and we have created a schedule that integrates Virtual Yoga As well.
Please Read the Guidelines for In Studio Below.
Schedule is still modified at this time but just remember that any virtual class can be recorded to do at your convenience within 48 hours
- Smaller class sizes capped at 10 student capacity on a limited schedule. Pre-registration for your class in advance is required using mindbody app, our website, or by DM. Once a class reaches its capacity any walk-ins at this time will not be able to join class.
- Class schedule includes studio classes and virtual classes s so please ensure to read where the class will be located or virtual when signing into a class. Classes will be added back as needed.
- Masks are required to walk in the studio and can be taken off at your yoga mat. If you need to use the restroom or walk out of the room we ask that you please wear your mask
- Doors will open 10 – 15 minutes prior to class. Please no congregating in the lobby.
- Use the Mat Markers to place mats out and give yourself and fellow students space.
- Currently we will not be offering mats or props for use. Students are welcome to bring their own. Blocks, Straps, and Blankets will be available for sale if you need.
- No Hands-on Adjustments will be giving at this time
- Please do not check yourself in at the desk as staff will be doing so upon arrival
- We will be cleaning and maintaining social distancing protocols in accordance with local and state guidelines.
- Towels will be available to borrow however we recommend bringing your own at this time
- We ask that you please bring water to stay hydrated to eliminate water cooler touch point and snack area
- Hand Sanitizer and Disinfecting Wipes will be Placed Throughout the Studio for use. As Always please wash hands when necessary
Keep us Healthy
- If you aren’t feeling well and showing symptoms such as a cough or a fever or please don’t attend class for your wellbeing, your teachers and fellow students
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative . Please contact us if you were in the studio and have tested positive for covid-19
- Thank you for your help in keeping yourself and this community safe
Due to Limited Space in our in studio classes we want to ensure all students have the opportunity to join class and all cancellations must be done four hours prior to class.
Any cancellations that occur after or no -shows will now incur a loss of pass or a drop in charge for those with contract memberships or monthly membership. After the four hours prior to class you will no longer be able to cancel class on the mind body app and will need to reach out to us directly.